受话人不在时电话常用表达5-6
![《谷雨单词王》](https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/3032094723/TB239neXtwmyKJjSZFoXXbmBXXa_!!3032094723.jpg)
![初中](https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/21596391/O1CN01n40sKg1x5843ioWKK_!!21596391.png)
![新概念](https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/21596391/O1CN01YlbAdv1x583zW7Qtd_!!21596391.png)
![高中](https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/21596391/O1CN01mpGLPm1x583zW763G_!!21596391.png)
![小学](https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/21596391/O1CN01uVmAsb1x5845Xdrel_!!21596391.png)
(五)问打电话一方,是否需要转告
●May I take a message?
有什么需要转告的吗?
●Can I take a message?
有什么需要转告的吗?
●Can I give him a message?
需要转告一下吗?
●Would you like to leave a message?
您有什么需要转告的吗?
●Can I ask her to call you?
需要我告诉她回您电话吗?
(六)回答对方带助转告的提议
●No, thank you. It's not urgent.
不用了.谢谢,没什么急事。
●No, thanks. I'll call back later.
不,谢谢。我等会儿再打。
●Yes. Could you ask him to call me back? This is Alfred Dyce and my number is 202-326-7588.
是的,请您叫他给我回电话。我叫艾尔弗雷德·戴斯, 电话号码是202-326-7588。
●Yes. Could she call me back? This is Peter Ervine. It's urgent.
是的,请您叫她给我回电话。我是彼德·欧文,有急事。
●Could you tell him international Hotel called?
可否告诉他国际饭店给他来过电话?
●Would you tell her that her order has been shipped?
请转告她,她的订货已经付运。
●Would you let him know I called? This is Hans.
请转告他我给他来过电话,我是汉斯。
- 上一篇:受话人不在时电话常用表达3-4
- 下一篇:受话人不在时电话常用表达7-8